Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What I've been doing all day

I'm not even sure this was strictly necessary, except that I just had to do it.

I'm hoping that having a digital version of this will be helpful in terms of working out coloring and stuff - and it was handy to be able to simply trace around photos of instruments rather than freehand them.

We may not even want this level of realism in the violin and cello; I did take the liberty of removing the pegs, which were large and distracting. (I haven't traced a clarinet, so that one's still ... uhh ... pleasingly wonky.)

Anyway. I've fixed the proportions of the instruments and some of the hand and bow positioning. As I said yesterday, now is the time to start making picky little changes - like the clarinetist's hand position, which was wrong in yesterday's version. Please point out any other musical errors in this version.

No comments: